Young Adult Photography Contest
1. Photo contest is available to 7th – 12th grade students who have a valid library card at the Sandusky District Library
2. Photos must have a book somewhere in the picture
3. Students must submit a completed and signed entry form for each entered photo. Blank submission forms are available at the library and online.
4. Photos showing recognizable individuals must submit a signed image release for each person. Forms are available at the library and online.
5. Photos may be in color or black & white.
6. Photos must be submitted to the library, no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, August 31st.
7. The library has the final approval of all submissions.